About New Zealand Computing Solutions
New Zealand Computing Solutions (NZCS)
Learn more about New Zealand Computing Solutions (NZCS) from us. The company offers effective, affordable managed IT services and computer solutions, plus custom software development for small- and medium-sized businesses in New Zealand and Australia.
NZCS was started by Greg Nixon in the early 90s as a software development company, producing software for non-profit organisations throughout New Zealand.
In 1998 NZCS become a company and started offering IT Services and bespoke software development to businesses around the Wanganui region. Now, thanks to the internet, NZCS computer consultants proactively monitor and fix computers as far away Queensland, Australia.
We are proud to be a Microsoft Small Business Specialists and Microsoft Partners. This Microsoft status is awarded to IT businesses that have proven they understand the requirements of managing the information technology that small businesses use.
In addition to offering managed services including remote server monitoring and both on- and off-site IT management, New Zealand Computing Solutions offer the following products and services:
- Software development for major clients, including Fujitsu and Alarm Watch
- Budget Office software for Budget Advisory Services
- Account Receivable Ledger
- Client Relationship Management Software
- Web design, development and hosting
- iPhone and iPod application development
- System assessment, design, specification and installation
- Line of business solutions and integration
- Vertical solutions – Legal, Security, Aero, Fuel